Megapixel Cameras HD720P/H.264
The TruVision™ H.264 Megapixel camera series brings state-of-the-art ultra-high definition pictures. Utilizes progressive scan, it is a flexible video surveillance device equipped with advanced technology and signal processing capability to effectively capture video under challenging conditions.
Additionally - all cameras are able to show real-time pictures in HD720P (1280X 720).
TruVision H.264 megapixel IP cameras have been made available in 3 different series:
- Traditional box camera can be used with a variety of C/CS auto iris MPX lenses (TVC-M1122-1-P, TVC-M2110-1-P).
- Indoor dome camera (TVD-M2110-2-P).
- Vandal-resistant dome camera = Indoor and out door. IP 66 rated (TVD-M1120V-2-P, TVD-M2110V-2-P)
TruVision Megapixel Cameras are fully integrated into TVR 60.
- Ultra high resolution
- Multiple streams
- Virtual Pan, Tilt and Zoom within main view
- Integrated with TVR60 as from today
- Selectable resolution and frame rate
- Replace multiple, fixed analog cameras
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Much clearer images, allow you to zoom in without losing detail
- Keep track of the action in several different areas
- Move around the image and keep a close watch on specific areas
- Mix Megapixel and analog cameras in the same system
- Save bandwidth and storage space
- Reduce system, installation and maintenance costs
- Easier installation, lower costs - no local or additional power supply
Resolution: comparing QCIF, CIF, 4CIF and 720p