FD2 Series Indoor Fixed Dome
1/3-INCH CCD, 650 TVL, HIGH RESOLUTION, WDR, DAY/NIGHT, IR OPTIONS
The FD2 Series is Pelco’s general purpose indoor fixed dome camera. It is designed to provide superior picture quality over a wide range of conditions. The camera’s attractive size, combined with its numerous features, makes it the ideal camera for most indoor applications.
The FD2 Series dome camera integrates a camera and lens package into a small, versatile indoor enclosure that can be mounted directly to a ceiling or wall. The FD2 Series features a 3-axis camera and lens positioning system that is capable of a wide variety of pan and tilt angles.
The FD2 Series offers four high resolution camera options suitable for a variety of indoor environments:
- Wide Dynamic Range and Day/Night DSS Dome: Features a high resolution (650 TVL), day/night camera with an auto iris varifocal lens. This camera uses WDR sensor technology to provide 120 dB dynamic range. This technology helps capture excellent visual images even when there are extremely different illumination conditions within a surveillance area. The camera can also switch automatically from color to mono mode in a low-light environment by removing the IR cut filter, and digital slow shutter (DSS) allows for extreme low-light capability. These make this camera an ideal solution for applications with difficult and unbalanced lighting conditions that require extremely high sensitivity and dynamic range.
- IR Illumination High Resolution Dome: Features a high resolution (650 TVL) color camera with fixed or varifocal lens. The IR camera option is equipped with high performance IR compensation. This camera can be set manually to adjust IR illumination levels, enabling customers to change the levels of luminance and contrast according to the shooting environment. This function reduces the blooming effect and delivers clear images when objects get closer to the camera. The IR camera option uses a group of IR LEDs for supplemental lighting. This allows the camera to function under zero lux illumination when IR is on, creating an effective IR illumination distance up to 25 meters. Application examples include environments with difficult lighting conditions that need a supplemental IR light source.
- True Day/Night High Resolution Dome: Features a high resolution (650 TVL) day/night camera with auto iris and varifocal lens. The camera uses a movable IR cut filter to switch between color and black-white (B-W) modes in changing environmental lighting conditions and when the need for low-light sensitivity is realized. Application examples include environments that require color images during the day but use monochrome images at night.
- Color High Resolution Dome: Features a high resolution (650 TVL) color camera with auto iris, electronic day/night functions, and fixed or varifocal lens. This camera is suitable for general applications in most fixed lighting conditions. Its full features insure that images are clear and crisp at all times under consistent light.
- In addition, WDR models in the FD2 fixed dome series feature WDR sensor and processing technology, ensuring the best picture quality even in challenging environments. Other models in this series features ATR technology, which can help provide dynamic range by selecting different gamma profiles.
- Độ phân giải 650 TV Lines650 TV Lines
- 0.1 Lux Sensitivity (No IR), Zero Lux (with IR)
- Sony® 1/3-Inch EXview HAD CCD II™ Imager
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- 4 Camera Options:
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and Day/Night with Digital Slow Shutter (DSS) High Resolution
- Infrared (IR) Illumination Day/Night High Resolution
- True Day/Night High Resolution
- Color High Resolution
- IR Compensation (IR Models Only)
- Fixed or Varifocal Lens
- Autosensing Power (24 VAC/12 VDC with Internal Synchronization)
- Remote Access Capability Through Coaxitron® (Based on Model)
- Alarm Output (Based on Model)
- Shipped Completely Assembled, Easy to Install
The FD2 Series has built-in analytical capabilities such as privacy zones, motion detection, and camera titles that adds to its functionality and makes it suitable for most applications.
The FD2 Series is shipped completely assembled, making installation fast and easy. To surface-mount the unit, remove it from the box, remove the lower dome, attach it to the mounting surface, and connect video and power.